- Half a kilogram of salted Kufta (rissoles).
- One kilogram of The Farm Dairy Ewe Yoghurt.
- One cup of boiled chick peas.
- 3 small onions cut into slices.
- 3 table spoons vegetable oil.
- 2 garlic cloves, mashed.
- Shape the kufta meat into small fingers, heat in the oven for 20 minutes until cooked.
- Add the oil to a pan, then add the olives and stir, then add The Farm Yoghurt and stir.
- Add a glass of water to the mixture and let it boil, then add the garlic and stir.
- Add the meat and chick pees; let the mixture boil for 5 minutes.
- Serve the dish with rice & bon appetite.